Think you’re addicted to scrapbooking? Take this short quiz and find out for sure:
You know you’re a scrapbooker when…
- …The words “archival quality” and “lignin-free” are part of your everyday vocabulary.
- …You take your daughter to get her hair cut, and you tell the stylist to “crop it to shoulder length.”
- …You know what you’re doing every Thursday night for the foreseeable future.
- …You are on first-name basis with the photo clerk at Ritz Camera.
- …Every pen in the house is acid-free.
- …You’re talking about adding on to the house, and you tell your husband you’d rather have a scrapbooking room than a bigger kitchen – and you’re serious!
- …Your monthly tab at your local scrapbook store exceeds your grocery bill.
- …You make so many furtive phone calls and emails to your Creative Memories/Stampin’ Up/Close to My Heart consultant, your husband refers to her as “your dealer.”
- …All you want for Christmas is a long-reach stapler.
- …You insist that your son round the corners on all his homework papers before he turns them in.
- …You had to buy a bigger purse to carry all your scrapping supplies around with you.
- …You needed to upgrade the memory on your hard drive to store all the digital scrapbooking elements you downloaded.
- …Your kids have the most beautiful book reports in town.
P.S. If this kind of stuff flips your skirt, check out my book, Snippets: Mostly True Tales from the Lighter Side of Scrapbooking. You’ll love it!