After all, I’m not even really a digital scrapbooker! So why the heck would someone like ME be signing up for an eight-week class to learn to be a “Design Star?”
Well, I’m glad you asked…
1. Traci Reed is amazing. She’s an incredible designer AND incredible teacher. I don’t want to miss anything she puts out.
2. I’ve found myself designing more and more lately. Usually it’s not for my scrapbooking, but it IS for my blog, for marketing materials, etc. I get frustrated because the vision I have doesn’t match the vision in my brain. Traci’s class will help me with that.
3. I’m a DIY type of gal. I like to know how things work. I’m going to be more likely to appreciate digital scrapbooking when I know how the process of designing works.
4. I love learning. I’m a glutton for information and knowledge, and when this opportunity arose, I wanted in!
5. The skills I learn in designing will help me in my paper-based scrapbooking. To an extent, good design is good design whether it’s with pixels or paper.
6. I’ll be more likely to scrap digitally if I know my way around the program. Learning more about Photoshop is going to make it more likely that I’ll want to scrap digitally because I’ll know what I’m doing!
7. I have some spare time on my hands (ha!).
So there you have it. Seven reasons I’ll be at Design Star with Traci Reed. You in? You can save $30 by signing up before 8/12!
Find out more here: Design Star with Traci Reed
******ABOUT THE CLASS*******
Are you an aspiring scrapbooking kit designer? Maybe you’ve been designing for a while and still question design basics or have yet to find your design voice? 9-year veteran kit designer Traci Reed understands exactly how you might feel. She shares, “When I started designing 9 years ago, no one was able to help or show me what to do!” But all that can be different for you!
Traci’s Design Star is an 8-week, mega-course packed with video lessons and guided assignments that will take you from beginner’s kit inspiration to outstanding kit completion. From color theory to typography, repeating patterns to extractions, you’ll learn how to use them all to craft gorgeous kit designs while using Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Photoshop — Traci’s software of choice!
Design Star includes informative video tutorials, software demonstrations, PDF handouts, plus weekly question and answering sessions with Traci via video chat. At the end of class, you’ll sit down with Traci virtually in a one-on-one session identifying your strengths and skills with constructive criticism every aspiring designer desperately needs. This opportunity to talk privately with an industry insider does not come often!
With Traci as your mentor, you’ll find your design voice and learn all the right skills to create a portfolio of captivating kits and designs!
- Weekly video lessons
- Full color PDF lesson handouts
- Private message board access for peer and instructor feedback
- Weekly Q&A video chats
- Private, one on one critique session with Traci