Crafting Your Biz SP
Are You Ready to Build Your Business?
“Crafting Your Business, Step-by-Step”
When I started my online business almost three years ago, I had no idea what I was doing. I had a dream and a lot of passion, but I had no clue how to put all the pieces together to create a successful business. Fast-forward to today, and I run one of the most successful personal brands in the scrapbooking industry. I’ve been able carve a niche for myself that gives me the income and lifestyle I desire, all while working in an industry I love.
While I can’t promise that you can do what I’ve done (the FTC frowns on that!), I can help you benefit from my experiences. You can take advantage of the years of handwork, the thousands of dollars and hours I’ve invested in learning and coaching, and the mistakes I’ve made… so you don’t have to!
I’d like to invite you to spend January with me, “Crafting Your Business, Step-by-Step.” Over the month, you’ll receive daily videos that will build on each other, helping you break the process of online business down to manageable chunks. Each day you’ll have a short assignment of about 15 minutes to complete. In this step-by-step fashion, you’ll build the foundation for your own successful crafting business.
We’ll Cover Topics Like:
- Creating a goal for your business, based on your unique interests and strengths
- Developing your “Secret Sauce” that will help you stand out in a crowded market
- Designing a recipe for social media and marketing that won’t take you hours a day
- Sketching a plan for content creation for your blog or website that supports your goals
- Identifying the main sources of traffic, revenue, and customers that you need for YOUR business
- …and more!
You’ll Also Receive These Bonuses:
- LIVE Weekly Q&A Sessions to answer all your questions (replays available) ($200 value)
- The exclusive “Craft Your Business” ebook that includes a written version of the information covered in the class, so you can refer back to each lesson in a handy written manner ($27 value)
- A list of resources I use to run my six-figure business, such as my personal transcriptionist, where I get my blog images, who I turn to for graphic design, and more) (priceless!)
- Complimentary access to the “Traffic Jam” scrapinar on driving massive amounts of traffic to your blog ($17.95 value)
I typically charge $249/hour for one-on-one coaching and business advice. Here is your chance to get HOURS of my time for a fraction of my normal rate!
An Example of Our Daily Topics:
- Day 5: Your Secret Weapon – The Email List
- Day 11: Where Do You Fit? Defining Your Unique Value
- Day 16: Selective Amnesia – Reviewing Your Blog with Fresh Eyes
- Day 20: Toot Your Horn: Promoting Your Content in Five Minutes a Day
- Day 24: The Simplest Way to Make Money Online
At the End of 30 Days, Here’s What You’ll Have:
- A specific goal for your business, and a list of potential revenue streams that fit YOUR skills, personality, and resources
- A clear idea of your personal business style, your “Secret Sauce,” and how to make your business stand out
- A simple social media and marketing plan that will take you just minutes a day to complete
- A content creation and blogging plan to carry you through the first quarter of 2013
I hope you’ll let me partner with you to “Craft YOUR Business” so we can make 2013 a year of succeeding, not dreaming.
P.S. OF COURSE this course is guaranteed! While I can’t guarantee that you will make money, I can guarantee that you will learn enough to get your business up and running. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can contact us before the end of the first week of class for a full refund.
P.P.S. If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be glad to help you decide if this is the right course for you! But hurry – we start Jan. 1.
What Others Are Saying About Lain:
“Lain has the heart of a teacher. She truly loves sharing what she’s learned and helping others along on their journey. No question is too small! She listens to where you are, and what goals you have, and then offers simple actionable steps to get your business off and running. With Lain’s guidance I was able to increase my email list by more than 40% in one month’s time! Lain also helped me create a strategy to reach my business goals, 1 of which has already been realized! I can’t recommend Lain enough. I wouldn’t want anyone else in my corner! ” – Monica Bradford, ScrapInspired.com
“Lain knows knows how to connect with her community. But it’s no accident. Some of the top bloggers on the planet have turned to her for advice on how to ramp up their blog engagement. If you want to improve your online presence, she’s your gal.” — Paul B. Evans, 7-figure online business owner of Nicheology.com