Do you have a DSLR but don’t really have the first idea about how to use it to its fullest potential? Then I have the class for you! “Digital Camera Settings Made Easy” from Easy Photo Class will get you on the way to DSLR mastery. You’ll learn the top 10 digital camera settings and how to use them to improve your photography… and if you buy today, you’ll save $100! Jerry, of Easy Photo Class, has offered Layout a Day readers a special coupon that makes this class only $36.
You’re going to learn:
- Drive Modes: Take a series of photos of a moving subject.
- Focus Settings: Focus on a moving subject
- White Balance: Get great color in your photos, even indoors.
- Quality Settings: Set your camera for the highest quality images.
- ISO Settings: Set your ISO to take photos in low light and help stop action
- Lens Opening: Blur the background behind your subject.
- Shutter Speed: Stop action in your photographs.
- Shooting Modes: When to choose Auto, Semi-Auto, or Manual setting.
- Light Meter Settings: Measure light in different lighting situations.
- Flash: Use flash outdoors and indoors and how to set hot shoe flash.
- Learn the #1 rule to recover deleted images.
- Memory card and battery tips.
- Lens care and much more!
Hey, moms: Got a camera-lover in your house? You can give this class as a gift! At checkout just click the box to have an access code emailed to you instead of downloading the class directly. Great idea for letting someone ELSE become the pro-level photog so you can get in more of your family’s pictures!
P.S. This offer is ONLY good until midnight on 11/16. So click here, enter ScrapHappy100 at checkout, and save your $100 bucks!