Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
Hi! I’m Lain and I’m a blog-a-holic. It’s true. I can’t help myself — I collect blogs to read the way other people collect patterned paper. Well, I collect that, too… but that’s another blog post!
Today, I wanted to introduce you to five fabulous craft bloggers. Some are scrapbookers, some are not, but they all inspire me to create gorgeous goodies.
1. Giverslog. With simple food, craft ideas, DIY, tutorials, lists and organizing section, how can you go wrong? I especially adore the “Happy Mail” section that includes inexpensive and simple (and crazily fun!) ideas for sending happy mail to those you adore (see the image of the beach balls to the left). Wow! I’m sold! One is already on the list to send to my nephew in California. What a great way to stay in touch with the little loved ones in your life.
2. The TumTum Tree. “A blog by an artsy craftsy, penny pinching, party planning, playdating, fashion finding, sci-fi loving, stay at home mother of three little girls who always keeps her sewing machine plugged in and loves all things charming.” I fell in love when I saw this super-simple pictorial on how to turn a regular red paperclip into a heart. Simple, easy, and fun — just my style! (Note: the blog hasn’t been updated lately, but maybe if enough of us email her, she’ll start writing again!)
3. Tater Tots and Jello. Homemade snowcones? YES! With summertime on its way, now is the time to start your planning, and you’ll find tons of ideas for you AND the kiddies on this blog. I’m creating a summer family bucket list, how about you? And of course, I’m documenting it all for a mini-album at the end of the summer like I did last year. Of course, I’ll share the results with you here! How about a scrap-along? Wouldn’t that be fun? (I told you these blogs are inspiring!)
4. Bursts of Creativity. I love finding creative ways to transform everyday items, and I got a lot of inspiration from this colorful blog! Check out this super-simple checkbook or calendar cover. You also won’t want to miss tracking her studio makeover this summer! I’m all in for that, as I’m on a similar track. I think we even have some of the same IKEA furniture! I am getting tons of ideas for how to organize and store things. Oh yeah, she creates mini-albums, too. I think I have a total girl-crush.
5. A Bushel and a Peck. Looking for some great family-friendly party themes, favors, invites, and more? Look no further! I’m in love with the “Favorite Things” party — totally having one this summer for my gal pals! And my daughters would adore the Wonderland party, complete with decorate-your-own-tea-cups.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.