Whew! After three months of the MotherLOAD over at Big Picture Classes, and in the smack-dab-middle of prepping for True Scrap, there was no way I could handle a layout a day (LOAD) challenge this month. That’s okay — my darling ScrapHappy family members stepped up to the plate and are leading us on a 31-day journey of their own devising. It is so much fun to be on the receiving end of their amazing creativity! I get to participate (to the extent I can) instead of planning the whole thing. It’s kind of like having the kids cook dinner — but way safer.
On Day One, we were supposed to do our “typical” scrapbook layout. Here’s mine.
I am a day late posting this, but I still wanted to get it in here!
This is stereotypical me for several reasons:
- Single photo on 8.5×11 page.
- A lot of cardstock and a bit of patterned paper.
- A bold title (complete with DIY “e” in “priorities”).
- A little bit of bling.
- Dimension through the Thickers and pop-dotted star cut from the patterned paper.
- And of course a chuckle-worthy conversation transcribed from Callie.
- Oh, and it took me about 30 minutes. That’s me, too!