Lists are a scrapbooker’s best friend. I make all sorts of lists to keep track of my scrapbooking, such as:
- pages to create
- photos to capture
- products I need to purchase or want to try
- techniques to test out
- videos to shoot
- tutorials and blog posts to create
…and that’s just off the top of my head! I also use lists for journaling, for organizing my day, and a million other reasons…
Because I love you all so much (wink wink) I’ve created a collection of lists for you. Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments section!
Lists for Scrapbookers:
- I love this journaling list from Wendolonia on Flickr.
- Looking for a list of photos to take this month? Try this one on Pinterest from JuliannaMorlet.blogspot.com, or head over to Katrina Kennedy’s CaptureYour365.com and sign up for her daily photo prompts.
- If you’re doing a Photo a Day or Project Life (I’m trying PL for the first time in 2012 – thanks, Becky!) here’s a list of photo prompts from Ali Edwards.
- More photo prompts in a handy-dandy list of Can’t Miss Photos to Take Each Month, via Creating Keepsakes.
- Here’s a list of DIY Photo Lighting Hacks via DPS (use a paper plate, tinfoil baking dish, and more… cool!)
- The incomparable kellicrowe has a list of lists for scrapbookers and home schoolers on her blog.
- And the fun ladies of Ella Publishing have some fab List It! ebooks and downloadable guides for Christmas, teens, everyday life, and more. (Note: these are paid products, but if you use the code HOLIDAY2011 you can get 25% off up to three products. Expires 12/31.)
There. Now that should keep you busy.
P.S. I’ll be making a list of scrapbooking tasks and goals to accomplish in 2012. Wanna join me? I’ll post mine next week.