Your Story Matters SP
Are You Documenting YOUR Story?
You already know you’re “supposed” to get yourself and your stories in your scrapbook albums. But you’re probably like most of us. You think:
- “My story isn’t important.”
- “I don’t have anything to say.”
- “No one really cares about my perspective.”
- “My life is boring. No one wants to hear about that!”
- “I’m too embarrassed to scrapbook pictures and stories about myself.”
I get it. I used to think the same thing. But you know what?
I Was Wrong!
I want to tell you a personal story, one I haven’t talked much about until recently.
My mom has dementia. It’s progressed rapidly, and it hasn’t been pretty. Most of the time she knows who we are, but she can’t really carry on a conversation, and she definitely can’t tell me about things like:
- How she knew my dad was the one she wanted to marry.
- How it felt to leave her home in Kansas and move by herself to California at the tender age of 17.
- What she remembers about my baby years.
- Her wishes for herself, her children and grandchildren.
- Her personal beliefs about faith and spirituality.
What this means is that many of the stories of my childhood, her life, and our family’s early years are now lost forever. Do you have any idea how much this pains me, not just as a scrapbooker, but as a daughter? I would give anything to be able to comfort myself with her memories — and comfort her with the memory of who she once was.
I knew I wanted to get answers to these questions down, not just for my own children, but for myself as well. Because learning to tell our stories can change us in meaningful ways.
And That’s Why I’m Determined to Help YOU Share YOUR Stories.
Telling our stories doesn’t have to be a deep, heart-wrenching process (though it certainly can be, if you want!). Instead, I wanted to create an easy, non-intimidating way to lead women through the process of documenting a few important topics in their own lives. In a comfortable and guilt-free environment, I’ll serve as the guide on your expedition of self-discovery. We’ll spend a week together before the craziness of the holiday season begins, telling our stories in our scrapbook layouts, learning how rewarding this process can be.
Your Story Matters
a Guided Expedition of Self-Discovery
November 13-19, 2011
Over the course of seven days, you’ll receive:
- Daily lessons delivered via email and video, each introducing a new topic to journal about and document, at the level you feel comfortable;
- An audio interviews with special guest Angie Pedersen, author of “The Book of Me”
- A wrap-up live virtual crop where we can share our discoveries, connect with other memory keepers, and celebrate our love of scrapbooking
Access to the Course
Is Only $9
Your Purchase is 100% Risk-Free.
I know you work hard for your money. I know you may not really “know” me, or know the kind of value I consistently offer my readers and customers. But I want to make this as easy as possible for your to make a decision, so I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with Your Story Matters, all you have to do is let me know before the week is over, and I’ll refund 100 percent of your money – no questions asked. No hassles, no delay.
So, ready to order?
Here’s What to Do Now:
Using the button below, submit your payment. You’ll receive an email confirming your purchase, and another inviting you to join the Your Story Matters email list. Make sure to open that email and click on the confirmation link so we can get you all the information to start your journey of documenting your memories.
I’ll look forward to seeing you on “the other side!”
Here’s to YOUR memories,