I attended True Stamp!
Ha. You know I’m kidding. I’m not the world’s best stamper — but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Okay, I’m done joking around (at least for the next five minutes). Here’s the truth: I improved my stamping skillz significantly this past spring when I produced the True Stamp event. I mean, how could I NOT get better when I took classes from Bev Grey of Technique Tuesday, Angela Magnuson of Unity Stamp Co., Kelly Marie Alvarez and Chari Moss of Lawn Fawn, Shari Carroll on behalf of Simon Says Stamp, Bobbi Lemanski and Kim Ziehr of Raisin Boat, and Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches? That’s like the dream team of stamping!
I mean, SERIOUSLY. We’re talking about the equivalent of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame here!
Here’s just a short list of the things I learned from the True Stamp instructors:
- White ink looks AWESOME on kraft paper — and is anything but basic. (Kim Hughes, “White Out: Secrets of Stamping with White Ink)
- Brayers are the new must-have tool.. and stamping isn’t just for cards. (Bobbi Lemanski and Kim Ziehr, “Pages to Cards and Back Again”)
- It’s super-easy to add mixed media products, photos, and stamping to create a museum-worthy custom photo canvas. (Angela Magnuson, “Taking It Off the Page: Stamping on Canvas”)
- When your creativity runs dry, try looking at themed stamps in different ways (Kelly Marie Alvarez and Chari Moss, “Inspiration to Creation”)
- Mixing die-cuts with stamps gives your projects a whole new dimension (Shari Carroll, “What a Pair: Coordinating Die-Cuts and Stamps”)
- You can recreate the oh-so-hot chalkboard effect in just minutes using black cardstock and chalk. (Bev Grey, “Pop Wow! Amazing Techniques to Add Pizzazz to Your Stamping”)
…And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! I have PAGES of notes from these classes, including product recommendations, simple tips to make my stamping easier, and awesome techniques.
Now I know you’re just drooling and kicking yourself over the fact that True Stamp is over and gone… BUT!
I’ve got some good news…
You can get ANY or ALL of these True Stamp classes RIGHT NOW… at a very special price!
We’ve just released the True Stamp classes for individual sale. And through the end of June you can save almost 50% on each class. Yeehaw!
Head thyself in this direction: True Stamp a La Carte. And shop to your heart’s content!
Each class includes:
-Full hour-long “like you were there” video (including chat and Q&A)
Whether you’re a newer stamper or an old hand, you will learn, love, and laugh! And what’s not to love about that?