Do you have gifts to make or a project deadline to meet? Need to get that birthday, retirement, or family album put together right now? Well, you are in the right place at the right time! In this episode of my internationally acclaimed scrapbooking podcast (wink, wink) I’m chatting about ways to get that project done fast. Listen along as I talk about fast scrapbooking, including:
*photo album scrapbooking,
* how photobooks make my parents happy,
* digital quick pages and templates and page kits are faster than creating regular paper layouts from scratch,
* how Henry Ford can help you create your project,
* why fewer and smaller photos = faster scrapbooking, and
* why you should stick to a design instead of mixing things up.
Here are a some fast scrapbooking resources:
Stacy Julian’s discussion of photo album scrapbooking on her blog here.
A couple of updates:
Spawn of True Scrap classes are now available for individual purchase and download here. There are 17 individual classes with the likes of Jennifer McGuire, Shimelle Laine, Nichol Magouirk, and more… for only $9.99 each! You can also scoop up the bundle of 5 make-n-takes, as well as the interview with the incomparable Cathy Zielske!
Layout A Day (LOAD) is coming February 2012 – mark your calendars and come back next week to find out more!
Join in the conversation by leaving a comment, thought, question or suggestion about this or any previous podcast.
Thanks for listening! Have a scrappy week!