It’s June… and it’s time for a podcast! Yippee kay yay!
This episode, I’ve got lots for you… it may be time for summer but that doesn’t mean it’s time to take a break. Nevah!
In this episode, we’re talking about sharing our work online, including five reasons why you should, and five places you can do so. You’ll find out:
- An easy way to determine your own personal scrapbooking strengths
- Why sharing your layouts can help you conquer ANY goal in your life
- How saving your layouts to an online gallery is like an investment in the bank
- Where I was last Wednesday night (856 of you already know!)
- …and much, much more!
Links in this episode:
- Aby Garvey’s “Organize Your Creative Space” online workshop that starts this Thursday, June 7. Learn how to whip your scrapbooking space into shape, whether you’ve got a huge studio, the corner of the basement, or a cleared spot on the kitchen table.
- Flickr, a fantastic and FREE spot to share your photos and layouts.
- Pinterest, the latest amazing image-sharing platform (make sure to listen to last week’s episode on using Pinterest for scrapbookers).
- My YouTube channel for scrapbooking videos.
- Sign up for the Layout a Day email list to be informed of upcoming events, like June’s free scrapinar with Gretchen Schmidt, the “name your price” Your Story Matters class at the end of June, and other fun events and goodies.
Take a listen. You won’t be sorry!
P.S. THANK YOU for everyone who took part in LOAD512! You guys ROCK. Over 5000 images in the gallery. Incroyable!