I’m back from NYC with lots of news to share! In this episode of Layout a Day, we’re talking about how you CAN take it with you — your scrapbooking, that is! I’ve got 10 ways to scrapbook on the road this summer, whether you’re in your own backyard or on the beaches of Maui. I’ll share:
- Why paring down your supplies before your trip will make you more creative
- How a Parisian cafe will bring out the artist in you
- The number one question to ask at dinner to help your family do your journaling for you
- And more!
We also welcome our first official Layout a Day Podcast sponsor, Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Conventions! Listen to the podcast for instructions on how to win a very special crafting and crofting opportunity for you AND a friend. Contest closes June 15, 2012…
Links in this episode:
- June’s free scrapinar with Gretchen Schmidt, “Kit ‘n’ Kaboodle,” where she teaches us how to make our own custom scrapbooking kits.
- Where to check out the list of Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Conventions.
- Read more about the Your Story Matters class June 24-30 (name your price!)