Ready for an episode that’s really going to help you figure out what scrapbook layouts, stories, and photos you have to scrapbook NOW? Well, tune in because in this episode of Layout a Day – The Simple Scrapbooking podcast we’re chatting about:
- Why you shouldn’t threaten me
- The tyranny of the urgent
- How Stephen Covey, the father of modern personal productivity, will help you love your scrapbooks more
- Why you need to start with “why”
- the winners of last week’s contest for two free passes to the CKC event of your choice
- …and much, much more!
Links in this Episode:
P.S. What’s on your “urgent and important” scrapbooking list? Do tell! I’ll share some answers in next week’s episode!