After a summertime hiatus, we are back in fine form! TONS of activity and excitement for scrappers worldwide, starting with True Scrap 4! Listen in today as I chat with four-time True Scrap instructor, Katrina Kennedy. She describes her class, shares why she loves True Scrap, and more. You won’t want to miss her class, “Everyday Portraits: Capturing Personality Through the Lens” at True Scrap 4 in October!
Links in this episode:
- 31 Days of Your Scrapbooking Q&As (this links to Day #1)
- Katrina’s website, CaptureYour365.com
- Your Life Through the Lens (starts Sept. 18)
- True Scrap 4! (general registration opens 9/5! Get on the early bird notification list for behind-the-scenes peeks, breaking news, and more!)
- Katrina on Twitter
- Katrina’s True Scrap 3 Class: “When the Lights Are Low: Low-Light Photography”
- Katrina’s True Scrap 2 Class: “Photo Composition”
- Katrina’s True Scrap 1 Class: “Action Photography“
I hope you’ll be joining us October 19-20 for True Scrap 4!! It will be the time of your life, guaranteed.