While Manolo Blahniks set many a girl’s heart to racing, papercrafters like YOU know that Carrie Bradshaw has nothing on Kerri Bradford, queen of the die-cut! Instead of high heels to die for, we’re talking about die-cuts to die for in this hour-long video scrapinar. Superstar designer Kerri Bradford’s going to show us how to take a plain-Jane die cut and turn it into something smashing with resources you already have at your fingertips.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How changing color and texture can change the whole look of your die-cut
- How to get more from your dies and die-cuts so you can use one design multiple ways
- How to use what you already have to generate many different results
Kerri is known for her electronic die-cut designs, and this class is best-suited to those with a Cameo or Silhouette electronic die-cut machine.
Your purchase includes:
- A 36-minute Project-Only video for quick review
- An hour-long “Like You Were There” video of the entire scrapinar (including Q&A)
- A PDF transcript of the chat
- Exclusive die-cut files from Kerri!