Scrapbookers adore sketches. Just as a strong recipe can serve as a step-by-step guide to a perfect meal or a launching point for your own creativity, scrapbook sketches can also provide a detailed structure for pages you love. Let instructor and chief sketch artist Lisa Echerd delight you with her insider’s view of creating and using sketches. In this one-hour video class, you’ll learn:
- How sketches can help you be MORE creative and save time
- How to get more from your sketches so you can use one design multiple ways
- How to turn a one-page sketch into a double-page spread
- How to create your own sketches from your favorite designs
- …And more!
Your purchase includes:
- A 23-minute Project-Only video for quick review
- An hour-long “Like You Were There” video of the entire scrapinar (including Q&A)
- A PDF transcript of the chat
Color, color, everywhere… but how the heck do you use it?! Let Certified Color Expert Lori Sawaya give you the lowdown on:
- Color basics – How to select colors to go with and enhance, not clash with, your photos
- How to tell which colors go, and which colors are NO!
- How to create a mood or evoke emotion with color
- The latest on color trends
- And more!
Spend an hour with Lori and you’ll come away more confident in your color choices than ever before. You’ll get the full webinar replay, Q&A recording, and chat… all for a song!
Want a fun layout concept that will make your leftovers and scraps look freaking awesome? In this class Noell will teach you how to create some very different pages with this one concept. It’s an idea you’ll be able to use over and over, and people will just think you make tons of fun and energetic pages with lots of movement and visual interest — which, of course, will be true. Get ready to breathe new life into your leftovers!
$12.95 for this video class.