“Don’t Let Your Memories
As scrapbookers, we’re storytellers. But often, our words are the weakest part of our pages as we focus on the design, the photos, and the embellishments. Not any more! In this five-day video class, I’ll share some of the best tips I’ve gleaned from 15 years as a professional journalist and author. More than just a journaling class, we’ll explore how to convey your stories in a rich and meaningful way, making your stories as beautiful as the pages they’ll accompany.
In Just a Few Minutes a Day, You’ll Learn:
- How to identify the small moments that will result in incredible scrapbooking pages
- The one thing to look for in your pages that will guide your writing and storytelling
- How “looking backward” can help you create layouts that transcend
- What scrapbookers can learn from MTV
- The biggest barrier to great storytelling – and how to avoid it
If you’re serious about scrapbooking, then you need to be serious about storytelling (but not TOO serious…! You know me — there will be plenty of fun, games and random dancing…).
I’d love to have you join me for five days of video class,
Dec. 3-7, 2012.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Five daily videos, with a daily lesson, sample layout, and suggestions
- Five PDF downloads to print and save
- Access to an exclusive Flickr group and message board
- Eternal “forever” replay access to materials
- End-of-Class virtual PJ Party
If you’re taking part in Journal Your Christmas, December Daily, or Project Life, this class will provide a perfect complement to everyday memory-keeping. Each day’s materials are extremely targeted, allowing you to gain the information you want and need, but not waste a millisecond of your precious time!
How much? Well, if this multi-media class were just $10 a day, it would only be $50! And if it were $5 a day it would only be $25… Either of which would be steals to anchor your memories, right? But it’s not $50 or even $25.
Your Stories, Your Life is only $17! After the event it will be $25 so…
Sign up now!
We all want to be better storytellers, capturing the memories that matter most on our scrapbook pages. But that skill doesn’t happen by accident — you have to work at it! Let me guide you through a simple, fun, five-day process so you can make YOUR stories come alive.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
P.S. Like with all our classes and projects, your purchase is guaranteed! If you are not completely delighted with “Your Stories, Your Life,” just let us know before the end of class, and we’ll immediately give you a full refund — no fuss, no muss!