I am having so much fun at Summer Card Camp! Here’s my Week One assignment:
This week’s color combo was perfect sherbet colors to play with. I kept things basic so I could complete this quickly (and play with some of my new toys!).
1. I cut the opening in the card using my new Spellbinders Labels 8.
2. Using a technique from Jennifer McGuire, I added a clear window using leftover packaging.
3. I cut the pink label with a Sizzix die (can you tell I love my Big Kick??).
4. I stamped small dots on the label using Versamark, a watermark stamp pad that just turns the paper a shade darker.
6. I added a little bling on each edge of the pink label.
Voila! Finished in about 10 minutes — two minutes of which was spent cleaning the extra embossing powder off the dots where it stuck even though I’d heat-dried it. Whoops! Wouldn’t be mine without a mishap of some sort.
P.S. Here’s another card that I created with this color palette, based on a sketch from Kristina: