You Are a Storyteller
Can Telling Your Family’s Stories Be
Simple and Easy?
500+ Scrapbookers Say “YES!”
If you’re struggling with preserving your family’s stories, then you’re about to be pretty dog-darned happy.
But first… Can you tell me if any of these apply to you?
- Do you feel like your scrapbook pages lack depth and meaning?
- Do you get stuck capturing your family’s memories?
- Are you just plain tired of trying to find the right words, photos, and products to create layouts that make your heart sing?
- Are you bored with your scrapbooking and feel like you do the “same old, same old,” on each and every page?
If so, you’re really going to get a lot from what I have to share with you!
This Is Your Chance to Learn How to
Document Meaningful Moments Easily
Through Your Photos, Products, Words, and Page Design!
After 10 years of scrapbooking, thousands of pages created, and hours spent interviewing the best and brightest scrapbookers in the industry…
I know, you’ve read all the magazines, you’ve taken classes, you’ve taken pictures… but you haven’t been introduced to the step-by-step process I’ve created!
Here’s exactly what I’ve discovered:
- You CAN take photographs that convey meaning and emotion…with ANY camera
-Your product choices DO support your page’s theme
-It’s possible for journaling to be quick, painless, and natural
-Your scrapbook page design DOES strengthen your story-telling
It sounds crazy that I can help you with ALL these challenges…. but I really can! In fact…
Here’s What REAL People Say:
- I’ve found that I like color, that I like finding things to add to my page that relate to the photo or story, I’ve written more stories this month that I’ve written in a year, and I’m liking my layouts! (Sherry)
- My son is in 3rd grade… After reading some of my journaling he said to me, “Mommy, you must have listened really well in 3rd grade about using story prompts and picking interesting words!” And then I realized that I am not only preserving memories and telling stories, but by my son reading my stories, I am modeling how to be a storyteller.” (Lynnette)
- I’ve rediscovered my love for scrapbooking. I’ve learned to let go and not stress over finding the perfect patterned paper, lettering or embellishments. I’ve wasted so much time in the past selecting product that by the time I get to actually putting the page together, I’m no longer inspired. The important thing, the reason why I do this, is to record the stories, the moments, the memories. As long as my pages do that, I’m happy. (Susan)
- I am amazed at the evolution I saw happening right before my eyes. I started as such an event scrapper who was taking the photos to match great new product. Now here at the end of the month I scrapped from my heart and expressed the pride in my children getting up and going to church on their own… This has been such an incredible journey and I feel like I have come so far and yet still just starting… (Amy)
- I am re-committed to telling the stories or expressing the emotions. I did the Creative Memories who/what/where/when style of scrapping for so long and didn’t really know there was another way. (Susan)
- In the course of the month I have rediscovered my love of storytelling, it was the reason I started scrapping in the first place. I learned that as much as I love the look of pages full of layers and embellishments, that is just not my style and that’s OK. I learned that my scrapping the now and my ordinary life is just as important as trying to get through the piles of photos from the past. (Gayle)
- My pages were a place to display my pics in a creative way…now I want to tell a story with my page. This makes my pages look more complete and I actually end up telling the stories that I really want to…share the memories that really mean something…and add emotion to where it was just the facts. Now I have begun something that the kids will really enjoy as they get older, maybe understand more of the adventure that life is and they might actually remember some of it! I truly appreciate the prompts and challenges to look at my pages in a different way. (Roseanne)
- I’m walking away with a feeling of such inspiration and creativity!! (Dani)
Now you can see, this really does work…
Here’s Why It Works So Well:
As you know, reading more magazines, looking at more pages online, and even buying more scrapbooking supplies in order to “make you a better scrapbooker” DOES NOT WORK.
You know that. I know that! That’s why you’re here.
But there IS an answer… it’s just not what people think. Here’s what I mean:
- More scrapbooking supplies can actually bog you down and make it less likely that you’ll like the end result.
- More ideas don’t motivate you to create; if they did, we’d all be scrapbooking machines.
- Learning new techniques may make your pages prettier (and take longer!) but it won’t make them more meaningful.
Instead, you already have the tools you need to tell your stories; you just need someone to show you how to use them.
You need someone to take you by the hand, help you wade through the piles of inspiration and brads and buttons and photos, and help YOU get YOUR stories on the page.
All you have to do is get your stories OUT of your head and ONTO your page.
Sounds easy, right? Maybe even TOO easy… but it’s true. I’ve put together a program that will help you quickly and easily learn to use the products and photos you already have to document the stories you are longing to tell. And did I mention it’s relatively painless?
The Scrap Your Story
eBook and Audio Program
I created the Scrap Your Story program when I saw how many people were struggling to tell their stories authentically and easily. And judging by all the feedback I’ve already gotten, I’m certain that I can help you, too!
This program is created to help you conquer whatever is holding you back from getting your stories onto your scrapbook pages. You’ll discover:
- How to use different colors to create different “moods” on your pages
- Why getting rid of scrapbook supplies will actually help you scrapbook faster
- How to create movement on your layout with the photos you select
- How to scrapbook stories when you don’t have photos to back up the words
- Where to place your page elements to support your story
- How to create powerful journaling without writing a word
- Why – and how — you need to create an “Encyclopedia of You” to make your pages even more meaningful
- How to use product placement for greater emphasis
- How to rekindle your love of scrapbooking with absolutely no steroids or artificial ingredients
You’ll also get audio recordings of interviews with the following “Stellar Scrapbook Storytellers:”
- Ali Edwards on the topic of journaling
- Celeste Smith on the topic of using design to strengthen your stories
- Noell Hyman on the topic of product selection and usage
- Katrina Kennedy on the topic of storytelling through photos
You could pay $200 or more to attend a one-day scrapbook conference covering the same information. And I have hundreds of people who regularly pay almost twice what I’m asking for this package to participate in my month-long challenges.
But I’m not asking $200, or even $100, or even $50.
Access to the Scrap Your Story Program
Is Only $27
PLUS: I want this to be an overwhelmingly great deal for you, so I’m adding in:
You might be wondering, “What’s the catch?”
No catch! I want you to rediscover the joy of scrapbooking, and I know that the Scrapbook Your Story package will help. So I’m setting this at a price to make it accessible for everyone.
One more thing you should know:
Your Purchase is 100% Risk-Free.
I know you work hard for your money. I know you may not really “know” me, or know the kind of value I consistently offer my readers and customers. But I want to make this as easy as possible for your to make a decision, so I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the Scrapbook Your Story package, all you have to do is let me know within 60 days of your purchase, and I’ll refund 100 percent of your money – no questions asked. No hassles, no delay.
Before you answer, remember:
Here’s Everything You’re Getting:
- Immediate delivery of a 68-page eBook for you to download and print at home for your convenience
- Oodles of ideas for getting your story on your pages
- Dozens of prompts and challenges for better storytelling
- 12-plus complete scrapbook layouts for added inspiration
- Four audio interviews (almost three hours of audio!) with Stellar Scrapbook Storytellers Ali Edwards, Noell Hyman, Celeste Smith, and Katrina Kennedy
- Pages of resources for more information, education, and inspiration
- 25-Minute “Pain-Free Journaling the EZ” Way video course
So, ready to order?
Here’s What to Do Now:
I’ve tried to make this an absolute no-brainer for you.
As soon as you sign up, you’ll get instant access to everything I mentioned – the eBook, the audios, the scrapbook layouts, the resource pages, and the scrapbook sketches.
So once you submit your order, you’ll be immediately redirected to PayPal. Once you’ve completed payment, you’ll return to your download page for immediate download of the Scrapbook Your Story package. Then you can read the materials, listen to the audios, and start scrapbooking YOUR stories tonight!
The process is really simple, and you can look forward to scrapbooking your memories within a matter of minutes. So go ahead and click on the link below to begin the checkout process. I’ll look forward to seeing you on “the other side!”
Here’s to YOUR memories,
P.S. Remember, this is an introductory price. It WILL be increasing soon, so grab it NOW!
P.P.S. Remember, you have nothing to lose because of the 100 percent guarantee! Don’t miss out – ger your copy of Scrap Your Story now!
P.P.P.S. You’re still here? What are you waiting for! You know you’re interested in learning how to document your stories more easily and completely. You know your satisfaction is guaranteed. Take advantage of this great offer NOW!